For simplicity, represented RPG games have been broken down into easy to understand and play concepts. You may go into more complex detail if you feel comfortable doing so, but remember that powers, clans, types etc... are set in stone so we are all playing the same game. If this upsets you, this may not be the game for you and I recommend taking a look at our sister site hogwartsbynight.com.
Current Concepts in Play
Some Research may be needed to play these concepts in detail. We suggest starting play with very simple concepts and growing in character as you learn about the games.
- Call of Cthulhu (Investigators/Cultists/Mortals/Dreamers)
- Vampire: The Masquerade (Base 5 Clans, no sects, hierarchy determined in play)
- Changelings (Seelie/Unseelie)
- Wizarding World (Witch, Wizards, Squibs, Werewolves, Ghosts)
- Misc Concepts (Angels, Demons, etc...) - Keep in mind these concepts are very heavily vetted.